Triple Threat Club
Get rewarded for successfully participating in all three Catch a Florida Memory programs!
Become a Triple Threat Club member by achieving a Grand Slam, Reel Big Fish and a Life List Fish Club. In addition to receiving a long sleeve performance fishing shirt custom designed by partner Tony Ivory, Triple Threat Club members also have a chance to win an exclusive getaway in beautiful Martin County to be raffled-off on Nov. 30, so get those submissions in!
The Martin County Office of Tourism and the Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina have partnered to provide the perfect escape, including three nights for two at the beautiful 200-acre resort, meals arranged and provided at various local restaurants, and a Martin County welcome bag.
Partners Help Anglers Catch a Florida Memory
Catch a Florida Memory is excited to announce our newest partners and continuing partnerships, which help provide prizes for participants and promotion of the program.
- Martin County Office of Tourism – providing meals and coordinating Martin County trip
- Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina – providing three-night stay for two
- CCA Florida – provided funding and a soft-sided Engel cooler
- Mount This Fish Company – providing custom saltwater fish mounts
- Smith Optics – provided a variety of sunglasses
- Bottom Candy – provided packages of soft plastic fishing baits
- Carlos Cardenas – Marine Artist – provided unique marine artwork
- McLean Angling – provided rubber-coated weigh and measure landing nets
- Reel Local – provided custom two-piece red drum artwork