Pride Marine Group Debut Two New Brands at 2019 Toronto International Boat Show
North America’s largest indoor boat show is underway until January 27, 2019 at Enercare Centre in Toronto, and Pride Marine Group – a division of Canada’s largest boat dealer and show sponsor is hosting the biggest marina display. Featuring models from eight brands, including the debut of two new brand releases: Princess Yachts from the United Kingdom and Azimut Yachts from Italy – Pride Marine Group creates personalized lifestyle experiences by offering products and services that deliver the highest quality customer satisfaction through its full-service marine locations.
Pride Marine Group offers only the finest motor yachts in Ontario thorough a large inventory selection of new, brokerage and used yacht sales. This year, the family-owned and operated business is excited to launch the latest brand additions distinguished by their exceptional quality, design, style and performance in the yacht industry, in addition to its existing roster – all available for order.
PRIDE MARINE GROUP ROSTER
- AZIMUT YACHTS – FLY 50
The pinnacle of true Italian luxury and engineering while using the latest advancements in technology to the finest details and finishes – an Azimut Yacht represents a way of life. One of the first reasons why an owner chooses an Azimut yacht is nearly always beauty. Then, the intrinsic values of the product come into play: its comfort, safety features, level of technology and elegant living solutions.
- PRINCESS YACHTS – V60
Featuring the finest in luxury and craftsmanship – Princess Yachts have become known for quality, style and comfort. From 42′ – 131′, Princess Yachts offer a variety of sizes and styles to suit any boaters lifestyle. Pride Yachts is proud to carry this exclusive product line for Ontario, Quebec, PEI, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Nova Scotia.
– ROBALO: At Robalo is a fisherman’s dream as they are known for building world class fishing boats; it is not just a passion, but a way of life. As leader in the marine industry since 1968, Robalo is renowned for its heavy-duty construction, legendary ride and unwavering desire to stay on the cutting edge of innovation.
- CHAPARRAL / VORTEX: Building quality family boats since 1965 and founded in Fort Lauderdale, Chaparral and Vortex can proudly say they still process completely by hand by skilled craftsman. These boats are perfect for cruising along with the family or catching a wake with friends.
- AVALON PONTOON BOATS: Manufactoring since 1972 and commited to building the highest quality pontoon boats Since 1972, Avalon has been committed to building the highest quality pontoon boats, Avalon overs luxury, high-performance at exceptional value. Whether you are sunbathing, fishing, swimming, skiing, or just cruising around, Avalon pontoon boats can take you there in comfort and style.
- CHRIS CRAFT – exclusive to Ontario: This legend, the Chris Craft Launch 23 is crafted not from iron and sweat, but from passion for perfection. It is the pedigree of a champion, a legacy of boats that were built to last. When you are in a Chris Craft, you are riding a legend.
- SEA RAY SPORT BOATS – exclusive to Ontario: With years of innovation and building some of the best quality products available, Sea Ray continues to demonstrate marine industry leadership. From wake boats, to sport boats and yachts, Sea Ray has helped carve the path of boating standards, and continues to provide an exceptional lifestyle experience, no matter what type of boater you are.
- NAUTIQUE – exclusive to Ontario: Nautique has been on the waters of the world since 1925 and is known to push the envelope of possibility on the water. The Ski Nautique has pulled over 100 personal bests in waterskiing and multiple national and world records within its first season, the G-Series and has won numerous awards for wakeboard boat and wakesurf boat of the year.
About Pride Marine Group
Pride Marine Group is Canada’s largest marine dealer. A family-owned and operated business founded in 1986 with fourteen locations across Ontario, Pride Marine Group offers the most desirable and exclusive boat brands reaching almost every boater in Ontario. Pride Marine Group’s locations offer convenient sales, service, parts, storage, and cabana’s in Ontario’s most desirable boating destinations, including Georgian Bay, Lake Ontario, Muskoka, Kawartha Lakes, and Ottawa Valley. Its vision is to be the market leader for boating products and services, recognized by both customers and the industry. For more information, visit www.pridemarineyachts.com.